Coach Potential Program
In our 4 month Coach Potential Program you learn how to support others to ignite their potential and take next steps in their personal growth. You will discover how to use your authentic talents, while making a deep connection with the other.
The Coach Potential Program essentials
- Professional coaching program with highly personal attention
- Based on alignment concept (alignment with yourself and with the other; authenticity and deep connection)
- Fostering differences to nurture growth
- Tapping into physical, emotional, mental and spiritual strengths
- Using different coaching tools and techniques
- Team of trainers with extensive experience in coaching, teaching, leadership and organizational work
The program is for experienced professionals working in the context of organizations, who want to integrate coaching skills with personal growth and authentic leadership.
- You have impact on people through your role as a leader or advisor with a people focus and want to grow in your role
- You have impact on your surroundings by creating extra-ordinary results
- You want to support others to ignite their potential and take the next step in their personal growth, either as a coach, or as a manager / leader
What you will get
- learn how to support others in maximizing their personal and professional potential
- be able to use the core coach competencies as a coach or coaching leader
- increase your personal alignment
- get a steadier grip on your own life
- connect on a deeper level with others
Elements of the training
The 4 month-program encompasses 140 contact hours, and comprises a mix of learning and doing, classroom trainings and blocks of Alignment Days for experimenting, personal feedback on your coaching sessions, individual mentoring and self-study assignments.
Alignment Days – 4 weekends of personal alignment and coaching practice
Training Thursdays – 12 afternoons of theory and practice on coaching
Personalized feedback – 6 personal feedbacks on your coaching sessions
Mentor coaching both individual and in small groups
Alignment Check in – 3 individual coach sessions
Journal of Reflections – maintain self reflection practices
The Coach Potential Program starts twice a year.
The next CPP is from May 20, 2021 until October 15, 2021 and after that we have a CPP from March 10, 2022 until July 8, 2022
For the calendar of the next CPP see the link to the schedule.
More information about the program: email@example.com