Collaborative Coaching Skills
Collaborative Coaching Skills is a tailor-made training for teams and professionals in organizations.
Participants learn and experience what is needed to connect with themselves at a deeper level as a prerequisite for a collaborative team that realizes goals.
An intense and personalized training where you will
- gain insights in the skills for true connection and how this connection brings interactions with colleagues /team members /stakeholders to a deeper level
- experience what is needed to create connection with others, while being fully connected to yourself
- learn to create an environment to discover solutions
- gain insights in the coaching skills
- practice coaching someone in taking the next step
- receive full circle feedback to develop skills and fuel the personal learning experience
For your organization?
For professionals and teams who want to learn to connect deeper with themselves and others
The core of the program consists of 2 modules (in total 1,5 day) in a period of 3 months. It starts with a personal intake, then 2 workshops and an individual mentor-session. To create maximum impact, we take into account each participant’s situation and follow his needs.
- Mix of theory (30%) and practice (70%), appealing both head and heart
- Theoretical framework and tools for True connection, based on:
- International certified transformational coaching skills
- Positive Psychology
- Systemic work
- Personal attention during the whole process
- 1 facilitator per 3-4 participants
- Following the situation and needs of participants for full impact
- And we tailor make the program based on the context of your team or organization.